ICAP Trainee’s Recruitment
- Eligibility Criteria
• Academic Requirement:
ICAP FTS batch 6-9 students who have passed at least 2 papers out of 7 of
intermediate examination (i.e. Module C & D).
- Registration Dates & Test:
- Online application forms for will be accepted from April 7 to April 15,
- No application will be accepted after April 15, 2014
- Instructions for Form Submission:
- Candidates are eligible to apply only once. Duplicate applications will be
rendered as invalid.
- Applicants - who fail to meet above mentioned
Eligibility Criteria, are requested
not to apply. Falsification may lead to elimination from our Recruitment process.
Incomplete, incorrectly filled forms, failure to follow instructions and
non-submission of required documents will result in elimination from the
- The Firm will not be responsible for non-receipt of
communication by the applicant for any reason whatsoever.
- The photograph must be professional and not older than 6 months (recommended
format .jpg, maximum size: 200kb)
- In case of any change in the
information as provided in this form contact us at email@example.com
- The Firm's independence policy requires that a trainee student shall hold no
financial interest, in any manner whatsoever in any of the Firm's clients and
- For further guidance on how to fill application form, please
- Instructions for Documents verification &
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will receive a phone call or
emailfor document submission. They are required to bring following original
document along with the photocopies at the scheduled time.
- Mark sheets: Matric, HSC, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certificates: Matric/GCE 'O'
level, HSC/'A' level, ICAP Modular Courses and any other Vocational/Professional
- ICAP Registration Card
- Computerized National Identity Card (original and photocopy).
- 1 recent passport sized photograph (Dress code: Business Formal).
- Instructions for Interviews:
- Schedule of Interviews will be communicated to the Candidates on their email
- Applicants are advised to read Interview Guide (Click Here) before appearing for an interview.
Note: You are
advised to take a print of this page before proceeding.